Michelle W. and the WordPress.com Team at Blogging 101 say:
Today’s Assignment: publish a post you’d like your ideal audience member to read, and include a new-to-you element in it.
I decided to use my Real neat blog award as an inspiration to other readers.
nominated me for this a while ago.
Thank you Millie I appreciate it that you nominated me. I can recommend to all the readers to hop over and have a look at Millie’s awesome writing skills, historical as well as fiction. I am sure you will love her writing.
REAL NEAT BLOG AWARD
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
- Which is your preferred way of expressing yourself creatively, either on your blog or elsewhere (e.g. art, poetry, photography etc.) I am a creative person. I would rather use photos than words on my blog. I started participating in writing fast fiction to get my writing in English going.
- What do you like best about blogging? Blogging triggers my ideas on which photos to take and what to write in my posts. Also people interacting with me on my blog gives my lots of happy hours.
- What is your favorite genre in books and films/movies, and why? I love suspense, detective stories and programmes are my favorite. I also read a lot on Nature and craft.
- Which three qualities do you value the most in a good friend? Listener, supporter, reliable.
- Are you a city-loving person, or do you prefer the quietness of country life? Give your reasons? I am through and through a country girl. I love the quite and solitary life on my own. I am an animal lover and would love to have some animals as my best friends,
- Is there any particular time of year where you live that you like the best, and why? Spring is my most favorite season here in NZ. The winters are cold and wet here and I do not like to be indoors all the time. Spring brings new growth and color outside. Also warmer temperatures is much better.
- Do you have a favourite flower? If so, what is it you particularly like about it?Daffodils and orchids are my favorite. Daffodils are no one . The yellow and happy sunny faces starts springtime every year.
I want to nominate anybody who wants to accept this award. I think you deserve it.
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope to hear from you.