People asked to see the dog behind the macro nose!
one of Trompie’s favourites girlfriends.
Millie loved to curl up in the cat basket although she is too big for it.
Trompie usually stood watching her up on the table in the basket.
Trompie received an award from Binky
Binky is Trompie’s very special blog friend.
They know each other for a long time.
I , as Trompie’s mum, am going to answer the questions asked by Binky on Trompie’s blog at
Millie Thom nominated my for this award. Millie is an awesome person to know and to follow on her journey. Please visit her post and enjoy her writing on places she has visited and also about her books she published. Her two published parts are awesome, worth to read.
Thank you Millie for the nomination.
1. You are awesome; tell us why.
2. You are my friend; tell us about other friends.
3. Be creative, but it’s ok if you are having trouble with this one.
4. There are no direct questions to answer; let yourself run wild!
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
6. Notify your nominees.
My awesome row of flowering hanging baskets
I feel awesome because I could work with children again after six years of hanging around as a retiree. It is awesome to get up early in the morning.(6 o’clock) walk Trompie, enjoying the quietness of the morning. I am ready to go just after 7. I have to unlock the school and room for the before school children. This is up to 8:30 am. Then there is a morning of doing what I want. 3 o’clock I have to be back for 2 hours for after school care. I am tired after the session but happy to be busy doing real work and earn some money, which is awesome too.
I want to nominate the following friends who are also very awesome
Thank you to one and all who are interested in following my blog.
Michelle W. and the WordPress.com Team at Blogging 101 say:
Today’s Assignment: publish a post you’d like your ideal audience member to read, and include a new-to-you element in it.
I decided to use my Real neat blog award as an inspiration to other readers.
nominated me for this a while ago.
Thank you Millie I appreciate it that you nominated me. I can recommend to all the readers to hop over and have a look at Millie’s awesome writing skills, historical as well as fiction. I am sure you will love her writing.
REAL NEAT BLOG AWARD
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
- Which is your preferred way of expressing yourself creatively, either on your blog or elsewhere (e.g. art, poetry, photography etc.) I am a creative person. I would rather use photos than words on my blog. I started participating in writing fast fiction to get my writing in English going.
- What do you like best about blogging? Blogging triggers my ideas on which photos to take and what to write in my posts. Also people interacting with me on my blog gives my lots of happy hours.
- What is your favorite genre in books and films/movies, and why? I love suspense, detective stories and programmes are my favorite. I also read a lot on Nature and craft.
- Which three qualities do you value the most in a good friend? Listener, supporter, reliable.
- Are you a city-loving person, or do you prefer the quietness of country life? Give your reasons? I am through and through a country girl. I love the quite and solitary life on my own. I am an animal lover and would love to have some animals as my best friends,
- Is there any particular time of year where you live that you like the best, and why? Spring is my most favorite season here in NZ. The winters are cold and wet here and I do not like to be indoors all the time. Spring brings new growth and color outside. Also warmer temperatures is much better.
- Do you have a favourite flower? If so, what is it you particularly like about it?Daffodils and orchids are my favorite. Daffodils are no one . The yellow and happy sunny faces starts springtime every year.
I want to nominate anybody who wants to accept this award. I think you deserve it.
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope to hear from you.
Thank you to Olivia at
who nominated me for this award.
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster award sticker in the post.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts.
4. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
The ten Questions are:
1. What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
It is relaxing.
2. What is your best memory that involves photography?
I did a two year photography course which opened my eyes to the world around me.
3. What are you passionate about? Why?
I am passionate about dogs. They fill my everyday life and thoughts. Photography is also a passion. I love to go out and take photos.
4. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
First hand introvert.
5. What do you find inspiring?
Looking at dogs play and handle each other is very inspiring. They are a good example at how peaceful actions can be.
6. What are 5 words that describe you?
Perfectionist, pleasing, loner, animal lover, responsible
7. What makes you laugh or cry?
Watching Trompie(my dog) play makes me laugh at times but also cry because his love for me is unconditional.
8. What is/has been on your bucket list?
Go on a long boat holiday, seeing the aurora. I think I would want to go back to South Africa once more to see my family
9. If it were your last day on earth, what would you do?
Be thankful for what I have done and experienced during my life.
10. What is the best book you have ever read?
Depends on fiction or non fiction!
I want to nominate the following for the award: