“This is a place to share the beauty of macro photography and learn from each other. Please join in! A new challenge begins each Wednesday, and I announce the winner from the previous week when I post the new challenge.” says Susan at:
Macro Moments Challenge: Week 32
My take this week are two tiny bugs on the stem of a hops plant.
Canon EOS 450D
1/200 sec, F 5.6
Join in the fun:
Macro Moments Challenge: Week 31
Here’s how the challenge works:
- Choose a favorite macro photo from the past week or from your archives.
- Create a new post on your blog entitled “Macro Moments: Week (insert week)“.
- Add the photo to your post and a brief description. I would love to know, as I am sure others would, too, what camera and lens you used and your settings.
- You may submit more than one photo, but submit each in a separate post if you want to be included in the judging.
- Deadline for submitting your entries is 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, Pacific Time.
- Create a * pingback to this post and/or leave a link to your post in the comments section.
- Tag your post “Macro Moments” so others can find it.
If you want more information on how to participate in this Challenge visit Susan’s blog:
Macro Moments Challenge: Week 28
My entry: A knot to hold the swing together.
Canon 450D macro setting
Cast Your Vote! Macro Moments Challenge: Week 27
Susan at Musin’ With Susan hosts this challenge every week starting each Wednesday.
My entry for no 27
Holes in a rusted old machine.
I used a Canon 45oD Macro setting
During my house sitting, I had to feed two frogs and
about twenty tadpoles.
This frog is just under one centimetre.
Taken with a Canon EOS 450D
I put the lens against the glass of the fish tank.
Macro Moments Challenge: Week 26
for more information.
Macro Moments Challenge: Week 16
Visit musinwithsusan’s blog to join in the fun of Macro photos.
Susan hosts this challenge it is all about macro. Click on the link for information on how it works.
Macro Moments Challenge: Week 6
Musin’ with Susan hosts MACRO MOMENTS:
Visit Susan’s blog for more information on how it works:
Macro Moments Challenge: Week 5
I love to photograph flowers with
droplets on their fragile leaves.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D