The prompt for JusJoJan January 7th, 2020, is “mix.” Use the word “mix” any way you’d like. Enjoy!
Mix and match that’s the easiest way to dress. When buying clothes I always look for something that could go with something else. Also if I can use it in other combinations too. When you mix certain colours with each other you can get a totally different colour.
I love a garden with mixed flowers and colours. It makes a fresh and summery air.
Something I don’t like much is when a dog or cat breeder mix the types of dogs/cats with each other. It’s a modern way of breeding. Mixing a Poodle with a Labrador; end result Labradoodle! Real mix up. Poor animals. They don’t know if they must be an upstairs poodle or a pleasant caring Labrador.
Life is anyway an example of mixes; be it ideas, ways of handling situations or just deciding where you may walk or live.
If you want to join in the fun please click the next link:
My precious grand daughter Bea(no, correction Beatrix) visited me for about an hour on the farm. It was to hot to be outside so we sat inside drinking a cold drink. While the adults were discussing the past week while visiting Beas other grand parents in Cambridge, New Zealand, she played with ouma’s scrap booking things. All concentration to try and fit the pieces, which don’t fit at all.
Around my arm will fit better!
Come and join in the fun this month.
For more information please click the following link.
1. Just Jot It January starts January 1st, but it’s never too late to join in! Here, we run on the honour system; the “jot it” part of JusJoJan means that anything you jot down, anywhere (it doesn’t have to be a post, it can even be a grocery list), counts as a “jot.” If it makes it to your blog that day, great! If it waits a week to get from a sticky note to your screen, no problem!
2. I’ll post prompts at 2am my time (GMT -5). You don’t have to follow the prompt every day, but that will be where you leave your link for others to see. You’ll get a prompt for every day except Wednesday, when the prompt is simply my One-Liner Wednesday and on Saturday, when your prompt will be the Friday Reminder and Prompt for #SoCS, which will appear at about 9:30am Friday. Each prompt post will include the rules.
3. Please ping back or link to the daily prompt. To ping back, just copy the URL from the daily prompt post, and paste it anywhere in your post. Check to make sure your link shows up where you want it to, and go back occasionally to see other bloggers’ entries – the more you visit others, the more they’ll visit you! Note: A) The newest pingbacks will be at the top of the comments section. B) Ping backs only work if you’re blogging on WordPress. Everyone else must paste a link manually.
4. Tag your post JusJoJan and/or #JusJoJan.
5. Write anything! Any length will do! It can even be a photo or a drawing – you’re going to title it, right? There’s your jot!
6. The prompts will appear every day that’s neither a Wednesday nor a Saturday–Saturday’s JusJoJan prompt will be Stream of Consciousness Saturday. You’ll find the list of prompts below as they come in, which means I’ll be updating this post. Remember, you don’t have to use the prompts. Please write whatever inspires you. NOTE: If your post is NSFW, do not ping back. Please leave your link in the comments with a warning.
7. If you’d like to, use the JusJoJan badge so that others can find your post more easily.