I used http://www.picmonkey.com/:
Black and white
Visit Robyn for more information on One Four Challenge
I did the following using picmonkey
- Focal soften
- Focal pixelate
What do you think? Do you like it or not really?
Today, pay attention to how color affects your images. Experiment with one color, and think about how to feature it prominently.
Today’s Tip: As you train your eye to look for color, keep it simple:
- Choose one bold color against a neutral background, instead of several colors competing for attention in a scene.
- Look for a strong color within a basic composition of uncomplicated lines — your pop of color will stand out more.
- Continue to experiment with light and POV as you shoot color-as-subject — the color may transform as you move.
- Don’t ignore soft, pastel shades — colors like mint and pink can make statements, too.
- Juxtapose pastels with black and darker shades.
Soft pink brightens up the blue giving the windows and reflection a sparkle.
Orange brightens up the street and buildings
Calm and peaceful – pastel blue.
What do you think? Which color gives you the best feeling about the photo?
Your comment is appreciated!
Time for another multi-photo challenge! Wow us with punchy pops of orange. Says Michelle at
For more information visit http://writingsofmaria.com/orange-you-glad-its-friday-week-120/