7:30 am, I opened the curtains and saw this WOW sunrise.
LOOKING UP in Wellington, New Zealand
Instructions for Joining In:
- Write and publish a post, tagging the post ‘Friendly Friday’, and adding into your post, the URL link back to this Friendly Friday post.
- Include the Friendly Friday logo, found below, in your post if you wish.
- Copy the link to your LOOKING UP post, in the comments here, so we can find you.
- Please note there are no deadlines for participating. New prompts each week.
- To see participating bloggers’ version of the weekly prompt, please browse the links in the comments section. It can be quite interesting to see the other interpretations.
The sky was very blue and this cloud was extra white!
It looks like a big fish mouth!
What do you think?
I am busy doing some writing on my laptop.
It is sweltering hot outside. I had to put on the air-con just to cool the place down.
I looked out the window.
I looked again and decided I have to put this picture in a post.
Took the camera and this is what I saw.
In half an hours time it is all cloudy.
There is a weather change that’s for sure.