Thank you to Olivia at
who nominated me for this award.
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster award sticker in the post.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts.
4. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
The ten Questions are:
1. What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
It is relaxing.
2. What is your best memory that involves photography?
I did a two year photography course which opened my eyes to the world around me.
3. What are you passionate about? Why?
I am passionate about dogs. They fill my everyday life and thoughts. Photography is also a passion. I love to go out and take photos.
4. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
First hand introvert.
5. What do you find inspiring?
Looking at dogs play and handle each other is very inspiring. They are a good example at how peaceful actions can be.
6. What are 5 words that describe you?
Perfectionist, pleasing, loner, animal lover, responsible
7. What makes you laugh or cry?
Watching Trompie(my dog) play makes me laugh at times but also cry because his love for me is unconditional.
8. What is/has been on your bucket list?
Go on a long boat holiday, seeing the aurora. I think I would want to go back to South Africa once more to see my family
9. If it were your last day on earth, what would you do?
Be thankful for what I have done and experienced during my life.
10. What is the best book you have ever read?
Depends on fiction or non fiction!
I want to nominate the following for the award: